Current Development and Trends of FinTech in China and the United States
With further integration of finance and technology, FinTech has become a vibrant industry global wise. The past few decades have witnessed many technological innovations including the Internet, mobile Internet, big data, block chain, artificial intelligence, etc. These technologies have re-shaped the financial industry with an increasing number of applications such as intelligent risk control, robo-advisor, intelligent credit factories, quantitative investment and stimulated new business models as well. In this panel, we will engage a group of senior alumni and industry experts of FinTech to exchange on the development of FinTech in China and the United States, to compare the dynamics of innovation in the two countries, and to shed new lights on the path of FinTech innovation in the future.
DATE: Sep.16th (Saturday)
LOCATION: Hyatt Regency Bellevue，900 Bellevue Way Northeast，Bellevue, WA 98004，United States
14:30-14:45 Panel Registration
14:45-15:45 Keynote Speech (60minites, 8-10 minutes for each speaker)
15:45-16:15 Panel Discussion (30minetes)
1.Jin Li , General Manager of Global Technology Alliance and Development at Ant Financial Inc.
2.Srinivasan Sriram, Founder and CEO of SKuChain.
3.Liang Tang, CEO of TECHCODE U.S.A.
4. Chenyang Wei, Senior Managing Director, Zenity Holdings; Chairman of Board of The Chinese Finance Association (TCFA)
5. Nanbin Zhai, Chief Strategy Officer of HC Financial Service Group
6. Bin Zhang, CEO of UMF Company.
7. Yong Zhang, Chairman of XINYUAN Group.
8. Wei Zhang, Associate Research Fellow (Associate Professor) at Tsinghua University, Associate Chief Editor of Tsinghua Financial Review
Chen Yang, Content Director of Tsinghua Financial Review
* Listed in alphabetical order of speaker′s last name.